1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What PHP script would sell in the market highly today?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by oxidati0n, Oct 18, 2010.

As a matter of general business, I am currently thinking about building a script that might help me gain some traction to my portfolio and I was thinking about building a highly compatible commercial script. As a highly qualified developer with experience in developing technologies, algorithmic formulas and difficult problem solving I would be able to accomplish the most sophisticated of scripts.

About me: I have been coding for nearly 8 years and I know PHP 3.1 up to 5.2 like the back of my hand and I believe very few people can make this claim and be absolutely honest about it. I have fast turnovers and unlike other scripts, I build the whole script from scratch and it will be completely reliant upon itself so you will not need to update software or such (other than PHP of course!) and my scripts take full advantage of previous and near future versions of PHP so you will never be stuck during an upgrade!

My requirements for coding a script:
    - I will only do a PHP backend as performance will be at its peak.
    - I can do things such as torrents, build image readers and bots to collect data.
    - Must not rely on a specific piece of OS or control panel software.
    - Must not be extremely large; I don’t want to build an all-in-one.
    - Demand is shown and sufficient amounts of it.
    - Retail price can be sell successfully at $29.99 or more.
    - Must state at least ONE fact as to why it would be unique and sell

Scripts I will never do:
    - Pay to click (or alike)
    - Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Google
    - Robots which can hack into very powerful or damaging websites (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, Google, Banks, Rapidshare, etc)
    - Inappropriate scripts
    - Video hosting scripts (takes too long and too many of them)

The person who's idea is selected will be rewarded with a free copy of the final script, under my express permission and I can revoke this at any time if I believe you did not make a big contribution to the idea.

Based on that idea, what PHP script would sell the most today?

oxidati0n, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  2. JoesMillion

JoesMillion Peon

Best Answers:
    $29.99 is a cheap price, probably too cheap for anything worth putting on our websites.

JoesMillion, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  3. jivens

jivens Peon

Best Answers:
    agreed with whole heartily

jivens, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  4. oxidati0n

oxidati0n Peon

Best Answers:
    I have had more success in the past developing great software for cheaper as it becomes more well known (word of mouth exposure), generates a bigger customer base and actually generates me more profit though that's totally dependent on the market.

$29.99-$49.99 is my goal per sale and I won't go any higher unless I believe it will hold the same attributes to what I would get at this price (which is highly unlikely).

The only difference with a price is that richer people will own it and people will try harder to make it nulled.

oxidati0n, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  5. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You can make premium link generator script its always got demand for it coz the file hoster always change their code.

mentos, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  6. LaFonda

LaFonda Member

Best Answers:
    Hard question because there's already a lot of software and scripts out there ;)

I would suggest content translator to gave visitors possibility to watch website in their own language. I know there are external translators like Google etc. but it's not the same. Such translator could be build on free word templates (free dictionaries) so everyone could easy expand it for their needs. Companies and private people would be interested to buy it (I know from my own experiences).

LaFonda, Oct 21, 2010 IP