1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What platform should I use to build an investment fund site?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Ratman2050, Dec 25, 2013.

I want to create a site where people can pool in money to one large investment, each month the people who invested will get paid dividends based on their initial investment and equity. I don't want to get into details but the primary functions would be:
    • A page where you input how much you want to invest, and it shows how much equity you can expect to receive based on the pool size already.
    • A page where it shows a graph of the investment portfolio and the change in value (think of a stock ticker graph)
    • A type of checkout page where you can send money to the pool via PayPal/CC/Bank/etc.
    I was thinking about wordpress but I am not sure. I am very familiar with lots of CMS's like Joomla/Magento/Wordpress/etc. but I don't necessarily know how to code PHP. I can read code and whatnot and do minor changes but nothing heavy (I'm a CS student but I only know Python/C++/R). For the equity calculator I could write this in Python or R if I needed to, same with the graph I suppose.

Thanks

Ratman2050, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  2. Techquester

Techquester Member

Best Answers:
    Don't hesitate, go for WordPress, there are many plugins that can help you develop your wordpress site.

Techquester, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  3. swasa

swasa Member

Best Answers:
    If you are looking to create a site for high yield investment programs, then do check the Best Hyip Manager Script - AJ HYIP. Advanced hyip script to create investment sites.

swasa, Dec 30, 2013 IP