1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What programs do app developers use to put affiliate linked surveys and offers in games?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by smadison, Aug 7, 2013.

I put this in the social networks category because I see so many apps and games on facebook using affiliate linked surveys and offers for users to earn credits to buy things in the games.

I was wondering if there was a particular program or company that app developers use to put these offers in their game? I came across a website called trialpay and was wondering if anyone has ever used this on a website or had more information about it. I couldn't find much on the website without filling out an application, and since I currently don't have a website I would use this type of program on I'm out of luck.

I'm very interested in the "Cash Back" website model although I don't have the means to hire a developer and was wondering if there was a company or program that helped facilitate this? The only thing i'm really in dire need of is the ability for users to create accounts and then tracking their survey and offer use.

Any information about this would be much appreciated!

smadison, Aug 7, 2013 IP