1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What script to use for Diagnosis site?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Plutonic, Nov 24, 2009.

I'm planning to make a website where pet owners can type in what symptoms their animal is displaying (or select from a menu or something) and it will come up with the closest matches, each health problem will have a page written up about it explaining what it is, the symptoms, how to treat it etc.

I also want the users to be able to submit data, like diseases and problems with symptoms etc.

I'll want to be able to design the main page, I don't have many coding skills just CSS, HTML and basic PHP editing. The main page will just be a symptom search box and a "Submit Health Problem" button. Really basic. I'd just find it hard to implement all the features into my own design.

Do you have any idea if there's a good CMS or something like that, that I can use as the skeleton for the site? and how to go about it?

Thanks.

Plutonic, Nov 24, 2009 IP
  2. Plutonic

Plutonic Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm, not getting any tips...
    If you give me a good suggestion I'll PM you and give you something in return.

Plutonic, Nov 24, 2009 IP
  3. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You will likely need to use something like drupal. This is something that will require a bit of user interaction and development. You could likely cobble this together with wordpress as well.

hope that helps,
    Nigel

Nigel Lew, Nov 26, 2009 IP