1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What services do you offer and how successful have you become

Discussion in 'General Business' started by gmoney38, Oct 5, 2010.

Hey DP,

I have been apart of this forum for a bit now and have met alot of really succesful people. I think it raises alot of morale and hope for newbie entreprenuers when they hear success stories. Thats one of the reasons I start threads that pertain to how did you get to the point you are now for new people. With that being said here is another

For those who offer a service what do you do and how successful have you been?

What keeps you sharp at your service and seperates you from the rest

gmoney38, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  2. gmoney38

gmoney38 Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess I will be first. I offer some consulting to people who make money online and how to maximize their profits. I became interested in this cause friends and family would always ask for my advice on how to get more out of there money they saved over a period of time to work for them. I am also starting an online computer consulting service to maximize and troubleshoot computer performance issues. I have been in IT (Computers) for years and strongly enjoy it. I hope to build on the same success I have built on with my first business and that is to stand behind my service and work hard on it until all my customers are satisfied 110% that im the only person they recommend and keep coming back to

gmoney38, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  3. AstarothSolutions

AstarothSolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    1st income stream is as a project manager, mainly business in the financial services space but can also include IT and new media

2nd income stream is in bespoke web developement via Astaroth Solutions

How do you measure success? The first gives a comfortable income and the second is profit making and growing, could do better if I had more time for it though

AstarothSolutions, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  4. WorksForWeb

WorksForWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We always take feedback from our customers, improve our products constantly and always do what we promise.

WorksForWeb, Oct 13, 2010 IP