1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What should be in this place...

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by rnc505, May 12, 2008.

On my website I have a news section. Its an arcade website. Arcade District.

[​IMG]

I'm starting to make my website look nice and get it ready for getting tons of traffic and high google rankings. What should I put in this news section? Do I scrap it altogether and have someone write up a keyword rich summery of my website? Or should I use the news section? For what though?

PLEASE HELP ME!

As thanks for helping me, I'm offering an eBook I wrote, Free - HERE

MODS - SORRY IF THIS IS THE WRONG SECTIONS, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT SHOULD GO!

rnc505, May 12, 2008 IP
  2. Joomla Dude

Joomla Dude Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes,you need to write a high keyword rich article first for your News section. But make sure,its a true content and you havent copied it from anywhere. If you are looking for some high traffic,then an original content is your key. Just write a nice demanding one first and then see,how traffic rools into ya website. Goodluck bro..

Joomla Dude, May 12, 2008 IP