1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What should i ask for my hosting company??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mfreund, Nov 1, 2010.

I have a hosting company that i have had for a long time and am looking to sell it......Along with it would be the takeover of the server and included would be the turnkey ready to go host that is totally automated and completely running on its own server.......Along with it would be 80 accounts paying somethere around $90 a year....What should i ask for this.....?

mfreund, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  2. Mioni Krakel

Mioni Krakel Peon

Best Answers:
    Very risky business to buy it from you. If the clients cancel, the whole business is gone.
    Are the accounts already paid for the full year or are they rebilled monthly?
    How much is the server you're running the thing on? What is an average month's profit?
    How is it managed?

Too many questions unaswered. Impossible without more guidance.

Mioni Krakel, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  3. pakidesigner

pakidesigner Peon

Best Answers:
    yes i agree with mioni krakel. its too much.

pakidesigner, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  4. mfreund

mfreund Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you guys just post just to post? That is not what i asked at all......I asked what i should ask for in $$$ when i sell it......Just so you know it has been around for years and client have been there some for more than 5 years...opinions dont matter....If i was going to sell it...not selling it here.....Obviously it seems nobody can even sell a legit biz here....

What a dumbass reply...Risky business....DUH!!! Didn't ask you to buy it.....Doesnt make a fortune but about $17,000 per year.....

mfreund, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  5. webtalk

webtalk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    can you share or pm the url, and details of clients, how many are paying per month n year in order to check its worth
    whats the cost of your infrastructure
    whats the profit
    where are clients based etc

webtalk, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  6. niceboy

niceboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you mean each account pays you $90 an year OR all accounts in total pays you $90 an year?

niceboy, Nov 4, 2010 IP