1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what should i do to make people online believed in my info.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by vkamobis, Sep 2, 2011.

I wanna let people online earn money with our website,that is belong to extended affiliate program, and what should i do to make people online believed in me,anyone here can read our note ,and give some advice

vkamobis, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  2. Terry Hatfield

Terry Hatfield Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest that you give away free copies or membership to your site so that you can get some testimonials. When visitors come to your site and see a lot of people say that they are making good money then they will be more likely to buy from you.

Also, if you can get the people to do a video testimonial instead of just a written one then it will be much more believable to your visitors.

Terry Hatfield, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  3. pbmann1213

pbmann1213 Peon

Best Answers:
    Definitely do this. If you have to, offer up small compensation for them to share their opinion.

Also, I recommend hiring a writer if you're reaching out to a Western market. No offense, but your grasp on English isn't that good and people would be 10-times more likely to use your product if everything was clear.

pbmann1213, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  4. Mohitwarikoo

Mohitwarikoo Peon

Best Answers:
    hi every one

Mohitwarikoo, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  5. malcolmmcgrath

malcolmmcgrath Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would also suggest to place in as many shots of actual income received. People are generally less suspicious if they see a genuine screen shot of a check received or some type of screen shot earnings.

malcolmmcgrath, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  6. Ambassy

Ambassy Peon

Best Answers:
    Make income screenshoots, post testemonials and write a little about yourself (can be fake info and picture)

Ambassy, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  7. sophix

sophix Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends on what kind of website you're running

sophix, Sep 8, 2011 IP