1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What should I do with my aricles? Ebook? PLR?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Greg B, Sep 20, 2011.

Several months ago I wrote over 20 articles 500 words plus regarding a special and popular topic.
    I was going to put them out as PLR but they're better than PLR.

I must say I did a great job but now am wondering if I should just make them into a simple short
    ebook or go the PLR route.

I figure a small ebook with a $1-$3 price tag would help out webmasters who are interested in
    this subject and can resell to their lists.

I'm not going to limit it to a specific number if it's a mini-ebook but might have to limit it to packs
    if it's PLR.

Sound like a sensible plan to you guys?

Greg B, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  2. Greg B

Greg B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well not everyone rush in here at once.

Greg B, Sep 21, 2011 IP
  3. HaidenKC

HaidenKC Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice plan if you find the right places to retail you can make a bomb. I'm also selling an E-Book but i am struggling to find a successful forum in which to market it. Digital point's marketplace isn't too successful for sales. Where do you reccomend selling?

HaidenKC, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  4. QuickFreeHost

QuickFreeHost Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Definitely not what I would do with that much quality content.

Is your content written in a way that is helping the readers?.. or is it more for just "entertainment" purposes?

The reason I ask is if the content is of value to someone else.. you could easily put it together into a course/ebook and build an email list (doing a prelaunch). You would send out free "bits" of content to build the list and get feedback from them so that you can build your final product. That is when you sell the final product to the list you've built and nurtured and make bank.

Content is king on the internet. If your content is that good, you would be a fool to just give it away to other people. Because they are going to do what you didn't, and that's use it to build their own ebook/course and make a shitton of money from it.

Make sense?

QuickFreeHost, Sep 24, 2011 IP