1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What should I know about when mass adding myspace friends?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Gentile2, May 9, 2008.

I've read a lot and friend blaster pro seems to be the best application to send a massive amounts of friend requests but are there any "stealth" tactics when mass friending-ing people I should know about to avoid my account being terminated?

Gentile2, May 9, 2008 IP
  2. Accelerated Media

Accelerated Media Banned

Best Answers:
    Randomize what demographic you are adding friends from. If you are only adding females age 18-19, this can be a telltale sign of a bot, and result in a quick ban.

Accelerated Media, May 9, 2008 IP
  3. denverken

denverken Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not certain if this sort of method works much. I've been a myspace member for ages and the thing that annoys me most is the amount of people who send friend requests and guess what i ignore 100% of the friend invites from bots.

denverken, May 9, 2008 IP
  4. silveraden

silveraden Banned

Best Answers:
    how about mass request for certain category? Is there any software that supports this?

silveraden, May 9, 2008 IP
  5. bobchrist

bobchrist Active Member

Best Answers:
    Check your few friends on their network before you invite them or match your interest, also read the TOS of myspace for adding friends and comply them.

bobchrist, May 10, 2008 IP