1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what software do you recommend for a flash games site

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by matt_62, Apr 29, 2012.

Ive checked over a few different sites, and im not sure which is best solution for me. Ive used the demo of myacradeplugin, and ive used other demos and to be honest, i wasnt impressed.

what i want to do is setup an automated flashgames site, and we are thinking of having differnt themes such as:
    girls,
    boys,
    under 8's
    (maybe a fourth theme)

Once the site is setup, i wont have time to monitor the games, its needs to be 100% automated, and it is crucial that the only the right sort of games get loaded onto the correct theme.

I was thinking we could do multiple wordpress installs using myarcadeplugin (ive checked legally i can have multiple installs on same server)

Issue with doing different systems and or multiple wordpress themes is that there needs to be a universal login system so that users can move about the site freely.
    can anyone recommend wparcade? or any other solution?

My budget for this solution, is $100, and to be honest i would like to get 4 different themes.

Truth be told, im familar with wordpress, but im not a large fan of wordpress, (too many security issues) and im definetely not happy with the idea of running 4 wordpress sites side by side, its 4 x the maintence, 4 x the security issues. so can anyone recommend other solutions that are suitable for automated flash game sites?

matt_62, Apr 29, 2012 IP