1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What software should I use?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Shocka, Nov 16, 2008.

I'm trying to develop the website, http://www.releasedates.us. You can check it out now but it's nothing special as I'm using Wordpress but I think I need a better option.

Does anyone recommend any content management software that would be good for such a website?

thanks.

Shocka, Nov 16, 2008 IP
  2. WebmasterBuddy

WebmasterBuddy Banned

Best Answers:

Shocka....? Why do you say that you think you need a better option for your website?

I believe that wordpress would be extremely more than efficient for your website.

The problem may be in your design and set up of the site. Maybe you should try adding some plug-in's to spruce up the site!

Put some photos into your site as well.

Good Luck:D

WebmasterBuddy, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  3. shadow12345

shadow12345 Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, go with Wordpress, it's awesome :D
    If you want to deal with complex stuff, then try Joomla, not a bad option either.

shadow12345, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  4. Shocka

Shocka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol okay, well i suppose that was the encouragement that I needed. I'm going to find a good, slick template to use then build it from there.

Shocka, Nov 17, 2008 IP