1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What To Do With Leads You Don't Use?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Murlu, Apr 1, 2010.

Hey everyone,

It's my first post here, long time lurker but I've been sitting on this question for far too long.

What do I do with leads that I can't use?

I work for a company in the web department and every day we generate tons of email requests for products. The only problem is it's hit and miss - 50/50 chance we have the product they're looking for.

So now we're sitting on this HUGE database of emails and contacts of people that we do not have anything to offer.

I've read things like selling your leads to other businesses but our company is very stern against this policy.

I've suggested possibly affiliating with another company because if we can't offer them a product up front, they have a very low chance of coming back to buy something in the future.

Additionally, we can offer drop shipping to many people but employees stretched thin at the moment, it's only used for larger requests.

I was hoping I could get some valuable feedback for what to do with all of these additional leads we have sitting around.

Thanks!

Murlu, Apr 1, 2010 IP