1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What to do with this site?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Humorous.tv, Mar 28, 2010.

I have this site http://humorous.tv, and it has gotten good traffic, but I want it to be bigger and better! If you have any ideas of what to change the site to, please tell me here! I really think this domain has great potential, so please give me your ideas! ;)

Humorous.tv, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  2. techslip

techslip Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe create a rating system for the videos, so that users can rate 1-5 stars. The most popular rated ones can be on Featured Videos on the front page. Post more videos since it seems the last ones were in Feb. Always upload new stuff so the site is fresh and returning visitors have something to watch. Layout is pretty good, simple and clean, great ad placement, but maybe turn the top ad into a full leaderboard image instead of text. Do users have the ability to login and message others, comment on profiles or friend's videos? Make the site more of a community kind of like YouTube so it is more social. That way people stay on the site longer and have other things to do.

These are just a few ideas =P I hope they are helpful. If you need help or want more ideas, send me a message!

techslip, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  3. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i suggest to add a feature were users can register and add videos .

etc, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  4. Humorous.tv

Humorous.tv Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome guys! I'm definitely going to start getting quotes on how much it would cost to program the site to have a members only section!

Thanks!

Humorous.tv, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  5. narutohot

narutohot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    wo awesome domain, yeah my advise good for online tv, and user can add video

narutohot, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  6. Humorous.tv

Humorous.tv Member

Best Answers:
    My ultimate goal is a site like Ustream for comics, but that would cost a lot of money :p

Humorous.tv, Mar 29, 2010 IP