1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What web platform do I use for my upcoming website?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by seocontentwriter, Jun 26, 2011.

Hello there,

I am planning to launch a new website soon. I am confused about picking the right platform for it. I am not a coder, so I have to depend on ready-made platforms like Wordpress, PHPBB to develop my website.

I have used Wordpress for number of my other blogs, but this particular website I am about to launch needs a lot more dynamic base than Wordpress.

My new site is my personal site (yet commercial) where I share the stuff I know to the people. From gadget reviews, general news to relationship issues, I will post a multitude of topics.

What I need in this site is:

1) SEO friendly pages just like the Wordpress pages.
    2) Adsense friendly page format
    3) A dynamic platform for discussion (like PHPBB)
    4) User accounts (Like PHPBB or other DBs)
    5) An element of social networking
    6) A brand of its own with customized graphics and colors.

I already tried Mambo, PHPBB, SocialEngine, and few other things. Nothing really worked.

Can you please share some ideas?
    Thank you.

seocontentwriter, Jun 26, 2011 IP
  2. Vetrid

Vetrid Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have money to spend you could always go for kickapps, they are friendly fast and specialize in integrating social aspects to websites.

Vetrid, Jun 26, 2011 IP
  3. joe23

joe23 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would use Drupal. Its has a step learning curve. When you get a full grasp of it and the modules you can turn it into anything.

joe23, Jun 27, 2011 IP