1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What would you invest 1500 $ into?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Michael T., Aug 30, 2010.

1. mr-cracker

mr-cracker Active Member

Best Answers:
    open a website bring new idea to internet, or at least something not widely used (of course it should be something good), u should be selling something. this way u can make money. also u can advertise for ur products and get even more sales

mr-cracker, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  2. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If I was in your shoes I would study a niche that interests you buy some good hosting $70. a year put up a Wordpress on it and outsource a some content $5. an article x ? 10 = $50.

Then study build links, study ad some content, study some more, play with trying to collect money and traffic from the site.

You can make a nice site and host it for around $200. see if it works if not sell it and make a better one from what you learned. If it does make a little money invest more content and work into it.

I see a lot of people just jump into Internet marketing and pile everything into one site and one idea then it fails and they are done. Seldom does the first idea flourish usually it takes a few tries and each gets better because you learn more and know more.

Don't waste money on SEO and crap ebooks full of half baked ideas and lies study and do it your self..
    Things to spend money on- good content and graphics, unless you are a writer or know how to create graphics.

averyz, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  3. ~~~~

~~~~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    in practical life, invest $1500 for stocks or mutual funds and sell your services :)

~~~~, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  4. sivaganesh

sivaganesh Member

Best Answers:
    Give me... let me try :)

sivaganesh, Oct 13, 2010 IP