1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What would you recommend?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Freakas, Mar 15, 2016.

I'll be responsible for driving more traffic through facebook and youtube maybe also instagram.

I dont like instagram because it's so hard to get them off instagram to own site, right?

We will leave other platforms because it's quite small country.

But I still think that our priority should be building fb, youtube and as well as email list (of course our company wouldnt spam, good quality emails few times a month)

What do you think? As well as if you can share some good articles about monetizing share please.

Thanks for help!

Freakas, Mar 15, 2016 IP
  2. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, it is very interesting question!
    As for me, very important to share all your new events from diferant social networks and do it very often! Thanks for this easy, but very efectly think your traffic will be more higher! Also, for monetizing very important needs and your customers wants! And very important for this business to be truth and be no promises in which you cannot fulfil or give the custmers!

Try to use this one, maybe it can help you!
    http://www.saching.com/Articles/Monetizing-Your-Product-17145.html ( as for me, it is a good and very easy artical)

JudySlean, Mar 15, 2016 IP