1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What you own sites?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by shar11, Aug 12, 2013.

Hey guys, I would like to ask what your websites where you earn

Thank you all for your answers

shar11, Aug 12, 2013 IP
  2. imranskfuuast1

imranskfuuast1 Member

Best Answers:
    There are some website from where i am earning
    www(.)ptcminisites(.)blogspot(.)com

imranskfuuast1, Aug 12, 2013 IP
  3. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most of the money I earn is a blog based on Adsense!

SERPpoint, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  4. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Shar11
    I have several blogs and I earn money from Adsense. Just create blog and posting what we specialize about. Then add Google adsense and another affiliate providers.

The difficulty is how to get traffic and visit the page. Unique article, popular keyword with not too much competition and other related SEO are very important for indexing the site and attracting to all internet users who have visit site to.

I have been trying so hard for making blogs for making money. Because, if site is being known- traffic comes then of course money will come as well.

Anyway, I don't have any basic of website, blog even online shopping affiliate. I have spent lots of time for learning it from various acknowledge source such as book, website, internet online teaching, forum...

After time pass, I have learn more on how making money form Adsense, how to select the title for writing, and specially, how to use basic of HTML and CSS code. These are things we have to study and do and practice and do again and again...

Hope it helps for you, Shar11 and everyone who have the same direction.

Enjoy you job,
    See you,
    Michael Leng

Michael Leng, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  5. AMZIKA

AMZIKA Active Member

Best Answers:
    with blog i have try adsense but its very useless google also have many rules and difficult to making money, but another program like chitika can be option for making money from blog or website

AMZIKA, Aug 24, 2013 IP