1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's a service like this worth?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Laceygirl, Sep 29, 2010.

I have a secret method to be able to get a lot of members to forums. Basically the person hires me and in 5days I get 100 REAL members to their forum with their own ip who post 1 to 10 times or so. The members I get are coming on free will and may choose to stay.

What's a service like this worth?

Laceygirl, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  2. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Who knows, package it up. Create a sales copy, get some PPC ads going and that'll answer your own question. It's only 'worth' something if there is demand for it. You could also promote it for free and maybe contact some forum owners and do some direct selling.

Seqqa, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  3. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    umm no. I meant that I was planning on selling it in the freelance services in Digitalpoint.

4. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lol then not very much, we are talking about DigitalPoint buyers here that are not the biggest spenders online.

Seqqa, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  5. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    TBHQH not a lot in my opinion , wouldn't buy it. From what you're saying it sounds like you're using a small private army to get the forum owners members .

Nevertheless I wish you good luck in your enterprise .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  6. msk19994

msk19994 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think the service u would be providing is hard work So it depends whether the users will come on the site again or not but if i consider saying the price if there are 100 people real the max should be 100$

msk19994, Sep 29, 2010 IP
    Laceygirl likes this.
  7. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Man, you completely ignored the question.
    Its not people I have in mind. Basically I have an excellent referral method.

I assumed that people want this service because its hard for forums to get a boost into activity. We know how much directory submission is, article submission, blog replying, etc. But the simple question how much per member you think its worth.

8. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It still is a daft question it's worth whatever, if I found a rock and sold it to a guy for $1k then it's worth $1k. If that guy then trys to sell it on and nobody will even pay 1 cent for it then the same rock is now worthless.

Seqqa, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  9. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    oh brother... where the heck is the professional section of Digitalpoint. I didn't come here to debate the fact that NOTHING has a set value to it. By the way you are talking you are basically saying that no assistance can be given in the entire world.....

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  10. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've given you the most "professional" answer to your question. Nobody can answer that question other than you because it's not a widely traded service and demand is unknown. Looking at it from another prospective if you came here asking how much link building or SEO services are worth then, we could automatically answer your question by looking at other peoples price points for differnet products and services within the search engine optimization industry.

I think you know deep down anyone who quotes you numbers will just be making them up.

Seqqa, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  11. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I was looking for ballpark figures. Ex: 30cents/Per member, $1/per member, $30/per member, $300/Per member, $4,000,000/per member. Obviously nothing above $2 per member would really sell as a servive like that. Now there's no services like this in Digitalpoint but somehow I've managed to eliminate $300+. Am I a genius?

No, common sense.

You spend too much time in the Politics & Religion forum at DP. Its getting you washed up.:)

12. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That same common sense just answered your own question then, or am I still missing something? Your answer $0.01 to $2.00 per registered member.

Seqqa, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  13. zinruss

zinruss Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Depend on who they are, where they came from, niche of the forum/board and business model of forum admins. My case, i have a mobile forum ( low monthly revenue because i setup the board for fun and i don't have experience in this niche yet, which is a shame ). For 100 guaranteed sign ups ( even they start posting ), the best price that i can offer is $50 because i have no idea how to convert the traffics into sale. If the traffics are coming from paid to read or paid to sign up sites, then it will be completely a waste.

I own a gambling forum too. For 100 guaranteed sign ups and if they are real player looking for tips, i'm willing to offer you good money because i can easily make 10x if one of them sign up using my affiliate link and play.

zinruss, Sep 29, 2010 IP