1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what's the best cms for hotel booking system?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by renderinghotel, Nov 15, 2009.

1. hazelpad

hazelpad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Webiny Platform is the best for this. ( LINK )

hazelpad, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  2. lyros

lyros Peon

Best Answers:
    I use WordPress and the wp_easybooking plugin. It has a free fully functional version.

lyros, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  3. masthan_8

masthan_8 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey bro, try wordpress. Get a hotel booking plugin from evanto and you are good to go. Advantages of Wordpress easy to setup and run. Little tech knowledge required. Good luck with your Hotel business. :)

masthan_8, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  4. Keith Lock

Keith Lock Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My suggestion would be to go with WordPress. I feel that WordPress can be developed to do just about anything. And these days, premium themes are being created for application specific purposes. In fact, there is a theme in the marketplace that is designed for just that (assuming that I understand your needs correctly). I remember seeing a theme, and the purpose of it was to allow hotels, b&b's, etc. to *join* your site, and the booking system was built right in. It also could work to be a booking system for a single hotel I imagine. I almost bought it, and I still may for a future project. I can't remember exactly what it was called, but I did a buy a theme from the same developer. The theme I bought is feature rich, but the documentation was terrible (sorry to the theme developer), and for these types of complex themes, excellent documentation is extremely important, even if the site owner is someone that is highly technical or has a deep understanding of WordPress.

At any rate, my point is, WordPress, at it's core, is a brilliant tool, and with a combination of plugins and premium templates, there's always a way to develop something incredible with it. I would however, check out documentation reviews and the refund policy for anything that you go out of pocket for.

Oh, and one more pro-WordPress point, anything that you are *selling* on your site can be front and center, and you will have a built-in blog attached without any extra software needed. And, sharing content related to your core product/service is advertising in a sense (or, many senses), and can be a traffic magnet when done correctly.

Best of luck!!

Keith Lock, Aug 13, 2015 IP