1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

whats the best CMS for my need? help please!

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by akanesakura, Nov 6, 2008.

hi, could someone help me find good CMS that would fit my need? or would suggest me how it is done.

I've been a user of wordpress and joomla for about 2 months now.

needs:

1. Author can login to frontend mode, meaning no admin page (eg "/wp-admin" in Wordpress or "/administrator" in joomla) these could be done in joomla. i don't know about WP.

2. Authorized and Logged Author could add articles, section, category, etc.. this could be done in joomla, still i don't know about worpress.

akanesakura, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  2. Rodder7

Rodder7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    both wordpress and joomla offer these features. I have used Joomla for a while now and I really like it.

Rodder7, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  3. akanesakura

akanesakura Peon

Best Answers:
    Rodder7 Thanks for the reply, could you or anyone elaborate the "2nd" need how can this be done in wordpress or joomla, that you could add section, category and articles and i forgot to mention it is in frontend mode, Not in "/wp-admin" or "/administrator"

akanesakura, Nov 6, 2008 IP