1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's the price of original content Copywrite 200-300 words?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by cctv dvr, Apr 4, 2010.

I want to build a computer repair blog, but i have no much time to write, so i need some related original content, per article need about 200-300 words, but i don't know how much about this copywriting ?so i want to ask what the price.

i need more 10 articles about hard drive, computer repair. those articles are promitted to pub on my blog or other article pub websites(maybe i need some to built links, heigh quality). legal.

what's the price you offer?

cctv dvr, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  2. Ruddo

Ruddo Member

Best Answers:
    I usually pay 1 cent a word

Ruddo, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  3. johagulo

johagulo Peon

Best Answers:
    Usually around 2$ per 100 words is alright, but I know those that charge nearly 50 bucks for small articles

johagulo, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  4. kcnck

kcnck Peon

Best Answers:
    A good one will cost more than $30 a article.

kcnck, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  5. farskt.com

farskt.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Usually $1 per 100 words

farskt.com, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  6. o2smedia

o2smedia Peon

Best Answers:
    i've paid $3 for 400-500 words before and the article were good for blog content.

o2smedia, Apr 23, 2010 IP
  7. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Do not buy outsourced material, unless you are looking for the base of your article. Do not expect people to slave away, undercutting prices, for needs of fooling you or fending off starvation. Only a writers personal touch will produce true quality. I get paid $100 to $250 per article, yet turn many down. These are people finding me through my personal articles or referrals. 2-3+ hours will be need to write an article that is good enough to then appear 100 times across the internet. I use outsourcers and pay them properly, in my case primarily for other cases.

Expecting to hire someone to take the place of you? Then why do you exist on the internet? That was a reply to the original post, and not meant to offend any others. With an idiot, I can rip you to shreds that a starving wounded dog would not touch, or I provide helpful advice. I only attack idiots, and anyone requesting to learn is far above that status. Curiosity is fine, but reality is better.

dyadvisor, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  8. bika

bika Peon

Best Answers:
    it is righ i have wirte to usstoragesearch to $54 via ppp to my web mensajes-de-texto.com but i don't now when they pay

bika, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  9. iNET SEO

iNET SEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    My average price per article is £25 to £50 depending on the time I need to spend researching, what the subject matter is, the level of writing style and the length. Some roll into a few pages and 1,500+ words. These can run out at £100+

You get what you pay for, it is as simple as that :)

Andy

iNET SEO, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  10. motoridder

motoridder Peon

Best Answers:
    like iNET SEO said, you will get what you pay ;)

THe price may differ upon the domain of the research or the complexity of the article. I pay around 10$ for a general blog article (with 100-200 words) and 30-50$ for a specific, niche blog article. Of course, the price will go up with 50% if there is a exclusive period of time in online/offline publishing (let's say one month) and for an exclusive (lifetime) right to publish the price could go up with 100-300%.

Hope that helps.

motoridder, May 1, 2010 IP