1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Whats your Income Goal With your business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Mike Park, Dec 15, 2015.

For now: mine is to make at least $4000 per month and travel to Brazil and live the Digital Nomad lifestyle.

Whats your income goal? Have you written it down?

Mike Park, Dec 15, 2015 IP
  2. macstux

macstux Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $50- $100 a month from a blog... just do have money to buy domains lol really hoping it bappens soon!

macstux, Dec 15, 2015 IP
  3. Mike Park

Mike Park Member

Best Answers:
    what kind of blog? good for you macstux!

4. macstux

macstux Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Computer tech blog, one article in signature. I am PC tech, so its something i am passionate about lol

macstux, Dec 15, 2015 IP
  5. Mike Park

Mike Park Member

Best Answers:
    have you tried making a video?
    What's really popular now is Video/text combination article.
    Just make a youtube video "how to make password protected winrar file Tutorial" and post it in the top of the article. That way it'll help you get views in Youtube too!
    Also put in a link to this article in the Youtube video description. I highly recommend this, you'll get guaranteed views.

6. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I rarely participate in these types of threads but since the new year is approaching...

Total income goal is $30k/mo. This figure will include my current salary and 3 side projects I've been working on. Of course the ultimate goal is go leave corporate and fly solo but right now the day job will be a 3rd of that income.

On the aside I have a marketing business for auto dealers which does pretty well but the net compared to the gross is little. I also have an established strip club network of web sites that is seeing it's most traffic and revenue since I launched it 10 years ago. And I have a 3rd project which I hope to launch shortly. I have no expectations for this "creative" yet.

NetStar, Dec 29, 2015 IP
  7. SEMWORLD2015

SEMWORLD2015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My targeted income is above $8000 per month but now I can't do it because now I'm busy with my personal tasks. I'm good at web development, mailing and writing. That's why I have to do more job but now a day I don't get expected feedback. Being many holiday I don't get more tasks, I have got only few but their change were very little. I wanted to start with a full strength from 1st January.

SEMWORLD2015, Dec 29, 2015 IP