1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

when does capatche system of datalive engine stops?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by haliloo22, Aug 16, 2013.

hello,

i am submitting posts to dle sites and it very annoying as i need to fill capatche for each news item. does this capatche stops after some times? or after x posts? its asking capatche every time.

what are the basic options of those capatche things for dle sites?

haliloo22, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  2. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    The captcha's role is to stop spammers from making 10000 posts using bots.You can google "captcha sniper" and use that.I don't think its free tho.Goodluck!

Alin Alex, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  3. AlcVitRes

AlcVitRes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There's actually some options and it can be flexibly implemented on each site
    by admin(s) for sake of site's news protection; same goes for spammy posts
    along newest CleanTalk addon. One of best, but not only one, DataLife Engine's

advantages is working CAPTCHA, because after Panda's update content farms
    (i.e., "garbage" sites) gets penalty for low-value or duplicated articles. You can use

AddNews (one of most known apps for posting news to DLE sites) for such trashing,
    but don't expect get good results w/o ability to provide unique and original content,
    because posting rights w/o bot check on good sites usually is given in individual order.

AlcVitRes, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  4. aqua97

aqua97 Member

Best Answers:
    so funny :D .. "this bad bad capcha no let me spam!" :) .. you can use as mentioned "AddNews" soft (i have licensed.. not using for years, can sell for 50% maybe) AND use antigate.com (automatic captcha resolvers work there, 1$ for 1000 solved images. integrates into addnews so your program will solve the images by itself using antigate workers)

aqua97, Sep 19, 2013 IP