1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where and how to find eBay sellers?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Nixus2013, Apr 5, 2013.

Hello everyone, I know many people search suppliers for them, but it's different situation, I search sellers to supply them, there are some reasons why I prefer to supply and not sell myself, if you know any place where I can find eBay sellers who are interested please give me information, any suggestions will be helpful, thanks in advance.

Nixus2013, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  2. kemasii

kemasii Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is a simple one first why do you not want to sale. second what you are wanting to do is dropship. The history behind dropshipping is plagued with problems and real established sellers are not going to take that risk. The best thing i can say is create your own website and offer it as a service. just looking for sellers in places is a bit lazy. Ebay sellers that are established work hard to get were they are and will likely not go for just someones word that they are legit. New ebayers wont be able to pay you after the purchase so the best thing is to sell it yourself or establish some sort of professional environment so that you can get exposier.

kemasii, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  3. affishare

affishare Member

Best Answers:
    Search for dropshipers list, and add your link there.
    Create thread that promotes your services in all forums which you are registered, no matter what that forum is about, and put link to your signature, hope this helps.

If you will need more help PM me, I will try to help as much as I can.

affishare, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  4. fubar1010

fubar1010 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What exactly are you trying to supply?
    I am an ebay seller and maybe can help you out,
    Pm me if you would like some more information on where you can advertise your supply services.

fubar1010, Apr 25, 2013 IP