1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where can I get a free and reliable translation of a graduation certificate?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Richardson OGE, Apr 14, 2023.

I just enrolled in an online university. I would like you to tell me about safe sites that you know of for translating graduation certificates.

If you can give me sites that can do this for me for free, I'd love it.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2023
    Richardson OGE, Apr 14, 2023 IP
  2. TranslaDocs

TranslaDocs Peon

Best Answers:
    Here a list of online translation services that offer free and reliable translations of graduation certificates:

Google Translate: This is a free online translation service that supports over 100 languages. It provides instant translations and can be accessed from any device with an internet connection.

TranslaDocs: This is a popular online translation service that uses artificial intelligence to provide accurate translations. It supports several languages and is known for its high-quality translations.

Babylon Translator: This is a free online translation service that supports over 75 languages. It provides instant translations and has a user-friendly interface.

Translate.com: This is a free online translation service that provides translations for several types of documents, including graduation certificates. It supports over 100 languages and offers human translation services for an additional fee.

SDL FreeTranslation: This is a free online translation service that provides translations for several types of documents, including graduation certificates. It supports several languages and offers human translation services for an additional fee.

It's important to note that while these services can be helpful, they may not always provide accurate translations, especially for technical or legal documents. It's recommended to have your graduation certificate translated by a professional translator to ensure accuracy and quality.

TranslaDocs, Apr 14, 2023 IP
  3. Richardson OGE

Richardson OGE Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your answer. But I am looking for a professional translation. Among all the sites you gave me, only the site TranslaDocs that I have seen that mentions and is able to translate my graduation certificate.
    TranslaDocs: https://www.transladocs.com

Richardson OGE, Apr 14, 2023 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What needs to be translated?
    From what language and into what language?
    Graduation certificates aren't complicated.

sarahk, Apr 14, 2023 IP
  5. Annaccond

Annaccond Member

Best Answers:
    Type "sworn translation services" (in your language) into Google and see if there are any services that could do this remotely. Usually, when it comes to any legal documents, they want to see the original paper certificate, so you may have to find some local office in your area.

Come on, think before you copy-paste ChatGPT's answer :) He needs a certified translation done by a sworn translator.

Annaccond, Apr 14, 2023 IP