1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where Can I Get A Membership Site Developed Cheap?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kalpines, Aug 9, 2010.

I'm looking to have a membership site developed in the internet marketing / PLR / Rights niche. I do not have ANY technical skills (I cannot FTP and have no site skills) so it would have to be a complete membership site set-up. I am not looking to buy a script...I've tried those and its too hard.

My budget is about $100.

Any suggestions on where I can get this?

Thankyou.

kalpines, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  2. vmlive

vmlive Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you forget to add another zero to your budget? :)

You could buy the script and pay somebody to set it up for you.

vmlive, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  3. Le Dangles

Le Dangles Member

Best Answers:
    not sure if you could get this done for 100 bucks. You might want to outsource a project like this to get the cheapest pricing possible. Check out ScirptLance, they have lots of programmers who will bid on the lowest price for your project so you can directly compare prices.

Elance and ifreelance are other options for you, they are similar to sciptlance- you post a project and you have web developers bid on the lowest price to do your project. I really can't think of a cheaper way of getting a website built than this.

Le Dangles, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  4. 4freedom

4freedom Peon

Best Answers:
    You'll pay $100 or more just for membership software. On a low budget it might be best to PARTNER with someone to does have the technical skills because in the internet marketing arena you WILL get lots of technically related questions from your members. That's one of the biggest "challenges" out there. Learning the HOW TO is the easy part. The hard part is learning the technical skills to get it done.

4freedom, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  5. dennisb

dennisb Member

Best Answers:
    If you only have to spend 100 dollar then I would advice you to do it yourself. Buy from the $100 some good Drupal books (or beter download some ebooks ;) ) and do some learning.

Beside I my opinion every website owner should know at least the basics.

ps: Drupal as an free opensource CMS (content management system) one of the best out there and in my opinion the best for your requirements.

dennisb, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  6. awesometbn

awesometbn Peon

Best Answers:
    Setup Wordpress and buy aMember Pro. It is easy enough to setup without being a programmer. But for $100 I think you will be doing a lot stuff yourself anyway. Good luck.

awesometbn, Aug 10, 2010 IP
  7. tuksdrr

tuksdrr Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can try this

nichebusinessempire.com/membersitesetup.htm

tuksdrr, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  8. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    listen to the advice. At $100, your options are, as they say, 'limited'. A good membership script will cost you more than that all by itself. Under that price, expect it to have all sorts of loopholes, trapdoors, sneaky back entrances etc.

contentboss, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  9. chrkadmin

chrkadmin Peon

Best Answers:
    That's not enough cash to get a site developed - check elance.com and see what I mean. You would do better to spend the time on learning how to use Wordpress, etc... I personally funded all of my IM learning and software from taking online surveys and saving the money to spend on stuff from warrior Forum, etc.. - no kidding. It took me a little while, but I am all setup now.

chrkadmin, Aug 11, 2010 IP