1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where can I learn to create custom gaming graphics for my website?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by ztak07, Jun 29, 2012.

Hello everyone I was browsing the forums and I saw that you guys had an active Photoshop section so I decided to post this thread about a problem that I am having. I have been trying to design my own website from a template now and it has gone well. The only problem with this is that my website doesn't really look like what im discussing which in this case is Wow. I want to include my own custom made graphics in each post, a logo for myself, and a cool background but I have no idea where to get started. To be honest I am a complete Photoshop noob and have no idea where to start learning. I want to learn all of this relatively quickly as I am on a dead line. I am a quick learner and like relatively fast paced videos. If you guys can point me to some resources I would be very grateful. Thank you

ztak07, Jun 29, 2012 IP