1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where can I sell plate sig. lithographs or vintage paintings in the style of the masters?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by reality250, Nov 20, 2022.

Hi folks,

Right now I am on eBay, and some other platforms and sell paintings and limited editions all used and vintage. Most of the works I acquire offline and online (if the same work is on eBay for 100$ I got 20% off and list on 1stdibs for $350 and accept the offer around 250$, just an example)

After Commission and accepting offers, on average, I make 140$ profit on arbitrage and 450$ on normal paintings I bought from offline.

But the problem is, I risk that the same work could be seen (if the buyer makes a research) on eBay and Etsy for a lower price.

I really wonder where can I get to a level where the profits can be a bit higher, especially in the arbitrage.

Should I go and sell emerging artists work on behalf of the artist? Do you guys think thats a good idea?

Do you think there are more ways where I can expand the circle to? Primary Market Galleries only sell new artists on art fairs, and online.

This is my new profile on IG, I guess its harder to sell there, what can I post about instead of works?
    https://www.instagram.com/decorativeassets/

I know there are alternatives like artbrokerage.com, intondo.com, artsy and 1stdibs etc but did you have more experiences in invisible market?

Thank you for any clue and help. Would much appreciate your comment on this discussion..

Sincerely

Tanner

reality250, Nov 20, 2022 IP