1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where can I sell traffic from the auto marketplace in the USA?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Yez16, Feb 6, 2023.

Faced a problem. It is very difficult to sell traffic to the same dealers and you need a whole department to work with them, for which there is no money. It’s very cheap to dump filling out forms to intermediaries (I only found Edmunds with $3 for one lead on a used car, which is almost the same as CAC). Auto financing and insurance are ultimately sold by the dealers themselves, and it makes more sense, conversion is low on the site. Google Ads does not cover CAC. What else can be sold to these users?

Yez16, Feb 6, 2023 IP
  2. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are several websites and platforms where you can sell traffic from an auto marketplace in the USA. Some of them are:

1. eBay Motors: eBay Motors is a platform that allows individuals and dealers to buy and sell vehicles, as well as parts and accessories. You can list your auto marketplace traffic for sale on eBay Motors and reach a large audience of potential buyers.
    2. Craigslist: Craigslist is a popular online classifieds platform that allows users to buy and sell a variety of goods and services, including vehicles. You can use Craigslist to list your auto marketplace traffic for sale and reach local buyers in your area.
    3. Facebook Marketplace: Facebook Marketplace is a platform that allows users to buy and sell items, including vehicles, with people in their local communities. You can use Facebook Marketplace to list your auto marketplace traffic for sale and reach a large and diverse audience.
    4. AutoTrader: AutoTrader is an online platform that specializes in buying and selling vehicles. You can use AutoTrader to list your auto marketplace traffic for sale and reach a large audience of potential buyers who are specifically interested in purchasing vehicles.
    These are just a few examples of websites and platforms where you can sell traffic from an auto marketplace in the USA. There may be other websites and platforms that are specific to your local area or niche that could be worth exploring as well.

Sumit_Singh, Feb 8, 2023 IP
  3. Yez16

Yez16 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't even think about some sites, thank you very much, I really appreciate it!

Yez16, Feb 12, 2023 IP
  4. Artisan

Artisan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure, that these web sites will permit their
    direct competitor to use them for the advertising?

Artisan, Feb 13, 2023 IP
  5. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is unlikely that direct competitors of eBay Motors, Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, and Autotrader would be permitted to advertise on these platforms. Each platform has its own advertising policies and guidelines that may exclude competing businesses from advertising on their site. Additionally, these platforms may have exclusive partnerships with certain advertisers or limit the number of ads displayed in order to maintain the user experience. It's best to review the specific advertising policies of each platform for more information.

Sumit_Singh, Feb 13, 2023 IP
  6. Yez16

Yez16 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You apparently did not understand me. I want to sell traffic to these sites. Don't buy from them. Maybe there are other sites related to this? =)

Yez16, Feb 14, 2023 IP
  7. Artisan

Artisan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I understand you, but the person, which have
    responded earlier, has advised something else.

I doubt, that his advice is useful, because, most
    probably, your direct competitors will not permit
    you to list your traffic for sale on their sites.

And about your desire to sell
    the traffic to your competitors.

I doubt, that your competitors
    will buy the raw traffic from you.

May be, they have the affiliate programs, on their
    own sites, or somewhere on the external networks.

But, most probably, it will be not
    profitable for you to dump your
    traffic into their affiliate programs.

Artisan, Feb 14, 2023 IP
  8. Yez16

Yez16 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks. Ebay has an affiliate program and they pay $100 per car sold which is a pretty good price. There is also an affiliate program from Edmunds, where the price is terrible, they pay only $3 per lead. I didn’t find any more, many auto marketplaces have affiliate programs, but they are individual and depend on the site from which you merge. I’m trying to get a price per lead from one, but so far without a result. But I don’t have this site yet, we are creating it, and I need to know in advance where I can sell traffic at the first stage.

Yez16, Feb 14, 2023 IP
  9. Yez16

Yez16 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe there are some other marketplaces that I can sell my traffic to?

Yez16, Feb 19, 2023 IP
  10. Warner Williams

Warner Williams Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend that you approach hilltopads, or other CPC ad platforms and you would not have to worry about conversions. You can also check out carsguru.com and ask for a special deal. Since they sell all types of autos, you could maybe find a good offer here.

Warner Williams, Feb 21, 2023 IP
  11. sepoint

sepoint Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can find direct advertisers on Ruall.biz who pay for impressions and clicks.

sepoint, Feb 22, 2023 IP