1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where do web & shopping directories get their directory images from?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by john269, Jul 8, 2006.

Hi,

I have a directory on my site, which currently just have main links and then sub category links. It looks plain and I want to brighten it up by putting images next to each main/top category.

So for something like health, I would want an image next to it that is slightly faint and also have something to do with health. Next to the category electronics I would want another slightly faint image that is to do with electronics.

Where can I get these images from?

john269, Jul 8, 2006 IP
  2. Dreamshop

Dreamshop Peon

Best Answers:
    Try www.Istock.com. There are some other cheap stock photo sites but I can't remember them off the top of my head right now. I always use Istock tho, I just find the quality and selection to be better.

Dreamshop, Jul 8, 2006 IP
  3. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Thanks for the url. I have taken a look at they have alot of photos. I guess that if I purchase some of these then I will have to use paintshop pro so that I can discolor them and also make them to size.

john269, Jul 9, 2006 IP