1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where I can get adult content for my website ?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by BlindTarget, Sep 20, 2010.

Hi !

My mind is to make an adult website, but i found one big problem:
    Where I can get adult content for my website ? [by content i mean mainly Videos and secondly pictures.]

So, where and how i can get many videos and pictures for my future website ?

My mind was to get them from torrent sites and DC++ but a friend of mine told me that I can get into jail if i am doing this. Is that true ?
    I mean why to get into jail for some short movie clips ??? I understand that there is a problem with the police but i think it is only if i upload to my site long movies, professional movies and not clips like you can find on all xxx sites. Am I right ?
    Uploading movies like you can see for free on the xxx sites could get me into trouble ?
    What do you thing ?

So, where I can get adult content for my website ? Where i can get videos which can i upload legally to my website without any copyright problems ?

Thank you very much !

btw, I am new here and i want to say "Hello to everyone !" :D

BlindTarget, Sep 20, 2010 IP