1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where is a good place to find ad share writers?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Gadgets-4G, Mar 30, 2011.

I am building an electronics / gadget news blog. It's is designed to offer writers a generous percentage of the advertisement rotation on the individuals articles. Of course the site is young only about a month old, though fully indexed with google and has attained the mythical 0 rank. I'm looking for Ad share writers but am having a hard time locating them.

I came here and looked at the content section but I do not see many offering revenue %'s And I wonder if there are other places I should look. I know from working as a revenue share writer that it can be quite lucrative but I cant seem to get in touch with those who may be interested. Anyone have any idea where I might find writers seeking ad share possibilities?

Gadgets-4G, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  2. Gadgets-4G

Gadgets-4G Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess this was the wrong place to ask.

Gadgets-4G, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  3. Woodcs82

Woodcs82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keep your eye out on here... But you can also try ODesk.com - there is a ton of writers on that site.

Best,

-C

:cool:

Woodcs82, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  4. Gadgets-4G

Gadgets-4G Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe I probably posted this in the wrong place. But then until I rack up some posts and wait another week I can not post in the content creation area. This is very disappointing. I have a hard time understanding why a services oriented website makes both those looking for services and those wanting to perform services jump thru hoops in order that they get together. But I'm sure this has been covered somewhere.

Gadgets-4G, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  5. Woodcs82

Woodcs82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah when your able to post in other areas...check back... You can get help here also.

:cool:

-C

Woodcs82, Mar 31, 2011 IP