1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where is the much space for pictures?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Mirodenia, Aug 24, 2011.

Hi,

I want to create a blog based especially on pictures from the readers. I know the wordpress and blogger will not allow more than a certain quota.
    Do you have adivce for me? Maybe they can publish one pic and adding a flickr link. Is this possible?
    It would be very nice to have many many pictures to enjoy but not possible, ajm I right?

THANKS, KISSES

Mirodenia

Mirodenia, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  2. siocowiz

siocowiz Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can install a wordpress plugin, search for gallery plugins. They have many there. I linked mine with my Flickr photos.

siocowiz, Aug 25, 2011 IP
  3. swiminsoda

swiminsoda Member

Best Answers:
    I am usisng joomla CMS for my website. What I do is, I place all my images in flicker account and when I am in need of a gallery, I use plugins which flicker displys my allbum in my site. When I need individual images, I copy the image link and I use it ion my post. A simple techinque to reduce data traffic in our server.

swiminsoda, Aug 26, 2011 IP