1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where should i invest?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by rey_rey14, Sep 5, 2010.

Hi first of all let me start by saying i'm not sure if this is the right place to post this thread but hopefully it is. if not let me know. =)
    Well i'm posting this thread because i want to invest in the internet i'm talking about small amounts tho. $100-$200 to start off at first then will see..
    So if anyone has any pointers out there or where do you invest in..
    please let me know highly appreciate it. thanks.

rey_rey14, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  2. Chemic

Chemic Peon

Best Answers:
    investing into internet business is risky. Its all depends where you want to invest in. Best choice is starting small, i mean with very small amounts.

Chemic, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  3. Janck

Janck Active Member

Best Answers:
    That will cover your hosting + domains + you can buy some content if you don't want to write on your own.

First read read read and than make the decision. You may also buy a small starting website on the market.

Janck, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  4. robert84

robert84 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend learning some "internet stuff" before investing. Learn about SEO, web design, search engines and Google AdSense.

robert84, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  5. idev

idev Member

Best Answers:
    maybe try some hyips, autosurfs, mlm, matrix, randomisers or gpt
    the list go's on

idev, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  6. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $200 wont be enough to make any serious amounts.. investing small is like investing small in offline business.. you invest $200 its nothing... invest $800 maybe you see some results.. before investing do a research what kind of website you want to have.. there are too many choices.. and investing $800 into the wrong place.. is a waste. Write a proper business plan like 20-30 pages explaining the points that will make your business successful and what will your business offer that other competitive ones do not.

while writing the business plan you can do some online research and learn some internet stuff. I am not sure you can do proper research without knowing some internet basic tools that often used in research precidures. If you have a lot of capital though want to invest little as $800 for a start then i would suggest to invest mainly in content development and marketing (seo mainly) and avoid learning seo for yourself as it's not easy!

you might ask your questions like ok, I do have a business plan but what domain should i choose? what hosting? where would i hire and outsource the right people like seo guys, webdesign? content writers? it might be difficult for your if you don't know the in and outs of basic web mastering.

good luck. and if you need some hinting you can get in touch with me.

wounded1987, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  7. funzone

funzone Peon

Best Answers:
    i suggest you to purchase a websites, with low budget and promote that site as your site got higher traffic approve it from Google ad sense and earn by stress free..

funzone, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  8. rahuljrark

rahuljrark Active Member

Best Answers:
    invest in domain names. Find some good names and then use the forums to sell them at higher rates.

rahuljrark, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  9. Ruhi Acharya

Ruhi Acharya Peon

Best Answers:
    Buy some domains from godaddy
    buy hosting from hostgator
    purchase aweber account trial
    purchase traffic geyser trial
    register in istockphotos and purchase some photos relating to your niche

Ruhi Acharya, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  10. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    $200 cannot do anything nowdays.

I suggest you startup hosting business coz it the cheapest and profitable.

mentos, Sep 8, 2010 IP