1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to get information about how to optimize the website for NON web-base business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by brighthope, Apr 2, 2010.

I have been working on line selling my e-books, audio etc. and I'm doing good. I've learned a lot about what kind of a website gets more conversion than the others etc.

But now, I'm asked to make a website for my family and it is about a local acupuncture clinic and I have no idea how I should design the website!

For example....

Only clinic information VS with a lot of general information about acupuncture
    What kind of copy(writing) is good?
    How should I structure the website?
    How much is "beautiful" design important?

The goal is not directly getting money from the website but rather get more clients/patients through the website. It is very different from what you do for the web-based business!

There are a lot of information here but they are mostly for web-based businesses ("digitalpoint" duh! I know). But do you guys know any websites, e-books etc whose focus is more on making the website for local businesses? Where can I learne those things?

Thanks!

brighthope, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  2. ronaldoshanshan

ronaldoshanshan Peon

Best Answers:
    [h=2]Where to get information about how to optimize the website for NON web-base business?[/h]

ronaldoshanshan, Jan 4, 2012 IP