1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to invest $600?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by santan, Mar 22, 2011.

I have about $600 to invest online. I am really confuse where to invest it. I can wait 3 to 6 months for result after investing. I am not good in writing and I dont want to invest in forex.

santan, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  2. YDGH-Wayne

YDGH-Wayne Peon

Best Answers:
    Find a website that is already ranked, and already getting traffic with an already written website that is getting adsense clicks.

Start with a cheap one, maybe $100 a month for a site producing 10 dollars a month or something like that.

YDGH-Wayne, Apr 8, 2011 IP
  3. faheem334

faheem334 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it is better that you buy a nice earning site, because this way your money will be safe and you will cover up the amount in no time.

faheem334, Apr 9, 2011 IP
  4. YDGH-Wayne

YDGH-Wayne Peon

Best Answers:
    You could also start a webhosting company for very cheap, and buy customers from somewhere like http://WebHostingTalk.com

Obviously you would want to grow your web hosting business but if you are wanting to invest buying customers that are going to pay you monthly is one way of investing. Ive not done it myself, as I am paranoid and I'd be concerned about people selling bogus customers that all cancel after first month or whatever... just an idea ;)

YDGH-Wayne, Apr 9, 2011 IP
  5. currenz

currenz Peon

Best Answers:
    My suggestion
    1. Spend $10 on a domain.
    2. Create a simple site and start a service (submission, design, linkbuilding, seo, etc)
    3. You start making money in no time
    4. Save the rest of your money.

or

You could buy an AdSense which generates x amount of money per month.
    Look for quality website only (unique content, design, backlink, SERP Ranking, traffic etc)

currenz, Apr 9, 2011 IP
  6. biznics

biznics Member

Best Answers:

I don't think it is that easy and fast money making option. Besides, there are millions of web designers and SEOs (self-proclaimed) who are out there, making it a more competitive field.

In fact, investing in starter and intermediate (sites with minor traffic or revenue) is a very good idea. Simply buy few sites with low visits and increase either the traffic or revenue. There are buyers who are always willing to buy website with traffic; or with revenue; OR with both, for a good price.

biznics, Apr 9, 2011 IP
  7. Skarfaze

Skarfaze Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would say buy a site that is earning good adsense money and you will make the money back quickly.

Skarfaze, Apr 9, 2011 IP
  8. ForgottenCreature

ForgottenCreature Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why not contact the owner of Aywas.com? They generate $500/day

ForgottenCreature, Apr 9, 2011 IP
  9. dipal76

dipal76 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have good site or blog or online business then you spend some amount for its advertisement.
    Naturally your site visitors increase, your earning will also increase automatically.

dipal76, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  10. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well simple and best solution is buy some high pagerank site links like PR8s or PR7s for 3 months and wait for the google update. With these backlinks your site/blog will certainly fetch a PR6 or PR7 and then start selling links on your site ;)
    Make sure you get those links from quality authority or government sites, instead of some cheap dropped domains ;)

China_girl, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  11. sajid_buriro

sajid_buriro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, there are so many things in which you can invest your money, one thing is buy domains and hosting site and start your websites and sign up for google adsense (if you don't have it) keep a good piece of content and if your sites & your luck is good you may earn good piece of money but again it's not a good idea, you can buy ready-made sites having a high PR (Page Rank) don't go for PR5 try for higher PR and then start your adsense with that, i guess you will earn some serious money..

sajid_buriro, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  12. redpro

redpro Banned

Best Answers:
    I proffered you to buy a good and unique quality of domain and work seo on it for some time then you can use this for advertisement

redpro, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  13. garyJinvest18

garyJinvest18 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    600$ is not a big amount. You can think of MLM (Multi-Level Marketing). If you research and think that this job is suitable to you, just think of the company to choose and join. You can wait for about 6months, I think if you work hard and do in right way the way that you sponsor guides, you will have a good system then. You will have a good life like big man in MLM if you are serious and patient. In my free time, I'm working for Synergy World Wide - a prestigious company joined forces with Nature's Sunshine with great policy of bonus. I love this job.

garyJinvest18, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  14. TRG1995

TRG1995 Member

Best Answers:
    You can buy a website with alot of visitors .... Then you wait until the money grows up

TRG1995, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  15. VijayKudal.com

VijayKudal.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    VijayKudal.com, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  16. squinx22

squinx22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Make your eCommerce website. maybe for drop shipping and selling goods. :D

squinx22, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  17. cheesee

cheesee Peon

Best Answers:
    Invest in an arcade site, you can get a quick return on investment if done right.

cheesee, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  18. mrrocky314

mrrocky314 Peon

Best Answers:
    i would have invested in buying xrummer its king of all tools than i would have learned it and used it for my sites or for blasting service both will earn you very much money

mrrocky314, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  19. easilydoable

easilydoable Peon

Best Answers:
    Lend the money to someone using prosper dot com and earn some great interest on it.

easilydoable, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  20. MarTh-

MarTh- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've heard good things about prosper.com for investors, just find loans that you are fairly sure will be paid back. All investment has risk after all.

MarTh-, Apr 22, 2011 IP