1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to invest in forex?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ottodo, May 16, 2007.

I have no experience in forex/stocks/trade/deposit investment, and I have some money, that I'd like to invest.

Where should I start?

Is it risky?

How about the scam in the investment, are the scamming stories true?

I hope you have such experience to tell me what I have to do

thanks

ottodo, May 16, 2007 IP
  2. Investawise

Investawise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Check out the two links in my sig for information and advice on starting Forex trading ;)

Investawise, May 16, 2007 IP
  3. ottodo

ottodo Guest

Best Answers:
    yeh, but this is general information, I am looking for specific information, where/when/what questions from your experience (if any)

thanks

ottodo, May 16, 2007 IP
  4. Investawise

Investawise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well as you are probably aware Forex trading is not easy and can be very technical. From your first post I assume you do not know a great deal about Forex? That is why I suggested you read my sites, particularly the first link in my sig.

If you are serious about trading Forex then you should definately take the time to read up on as much information as possible. You need to learn all the basics and then learn the more advanced stuff. People can tell you where/when/what but if you dont know at least the basics then you will struggle.

I suggest you start off by opening a free practice trading account (most brokers offer this) and have a play while you learn. When you feel you know enough and when you are starting to see profit in a practice account then, and only then, you should you risk your own money and even then you should start off with small amounts and build up.

I would also suggest you only stick to trading 1 or 2 currency pairs when you start off, and preferably a couple that you have some decent knowledge of.

Forex is not something you can rush in to. :)

Investawise, May 16, 2007 IP
    ottodo likes this.
  5. ottodo

ottodo Guest

Best Answers:
    thanks for your post, I see what you mean, but do you recommend any websites to kick start with?

ottodo, May 16, 2007 IP
  6. stubsy

stubsy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    stubsy, May 16, 2007 IP
  7. imates

imates Peon

Best Answers:
    You can simply use login ads feature at advertincentives.com its is very converting. You can also invest there! Another place you can invest is sharesmoneymakers.com its paying real hot.

imates, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  8. SimplyDigitalHosting

SimplyDigitalHosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Before you do that get a dummy account this way you know how the Forex behave and then play or invest your money wisely

SimplyDigitalHosting, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  9. Freelancer40

Freelancer40 Peon

Best Answers:
    Forex trading is the fastest way to make money online. It has also its potential risk. From my experience, almost all Forex brokers have their pros and cons. I used one of them for about one year and it was OK. They have 30% welcome bonus and 40% loyalty bonus. Opening demo account is good but you can gain most of useful experiences from real trading. So, my first recommendation is to put some amount of money for your possible loose first, the money that you can afford to loose. Second, try to avoid mini account. In my experience, open an account with min $2000 and trade only 0.01 lot for the first three months. After gaining practical experience and proper knowledge you can increase the lot size. I hope you find this useful. Good luck...
    [FONT=&amp][/FONT]

Freelancer40, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  10. marcssteve

marcssteve Peon

Best Answers:
    Luckily there is another way to invest in forex trading and create much better profits. This is by using expert investors who business as your representative. You then adhere to their deals and create a much greater return.

marcssteve, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  11. SimplyDigitalHosting

SimplyDigitalHosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is the small detail the difference between you and a broker is education. Since there is non difference what so ever get educated seek for advice online and make your best judgment and adhere to the rules and you will be fine.....Or if you do not get educated you will be paying fees to the guy that is educated. Good luck and be smart don't think you could rip 1k and turn it in 100k just with a snap of the fingers.

Here is a good starting point so you understand concepts!

http://www.investopedia.com/

Good luck in your venture and remember keep strong you can do it!

SimplyDigitalHosting, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  12. kelouba

kelouba Peon

Best Answers:
    kelouba, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  13. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    forex trading is risky investment so use your own money to invest and dont borrow others

fxlock, Oct 13, 2012 IP