1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to invest $xxxx amount of money

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MattPoc, Aug 23, 2011.

I am bored of this question: "where to invest $xxxx amount of money", so I thought I would create a thread, so people don't ask it again... Let's say you have $1000

First of all, I can tell one thing and I'm 100% sure about it:

There's no the best way to do it

But, if you want an opinion from me, here it is:

If you're new, I would get inside a coaching program.

Jason Fladlien just launched his coaching program "6in6coaching" and it costs just $97 per month.

So, coaching would be $97. You have another $900.

I would get hosting account, AWeber (autoresponder), domain. That's $40.

Then, I would start building my list.

I would set up a simple squeeze page, and then buy solo ads. The best resource that I currently know for getting solo ads and also setting up ad swaps is safe-swaps.com, but it costs $25-$35 per month and I can say it's well worth it, because they have feedback system just like EBay has. Again, if you want to register, send a message to me and I'll give you a bonus if you go through my link.

So you now have about $800.

Before you buy solo ads, set up a thank you page and a page with your gift. When people sign up, you will take them to a thank you page where you have affiliate banners. That way you can make your money back immeaditly. You also have a couple banners on the page with your gift.

So now go there to safe-swaps.com and buy a couple solo ads. Spend $600. For that amount of money you will easily get at least 1800 clicks. If your squeeze page does it job and you have an exit pop up, you will get 900 subscribers.

Now you can start ad swapping. Use safe-swaps.com for that. It will make your life easier

That's what I would do.

After 12 months you should be making $4000-$8000 every single month from ad swapping.

By the way, if you don't know what to promote, I recommend promoting Jason Fladlien, Lee McIntyre, Kim Roach. These affiliate programs will pay you a lot of money

Hope this helps,

Matt Poc

MattPoc, Aug 23, 2011 IP
  2. siocowiz

siocowiz Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like what you shared here. It seems that you're already experienced in this sort of field Matt. Is this speaking from your own personal experience? You got a return of 4k - 8k?

siocowiz, Aug 25, 2011 IP
  3. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Domain names buying is good option.

jhardy2008, Aug 25, 2011 IP
  4. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well,as you have XXXX$ you can invest in following:

->Domain Names
    ->Revenue Earning Sites
    ->Invest in properties
    ->Gold :)

Card, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  5. Bauger

Bauger Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually adswapping is not its cracked up to be. I've done it and its ok and stuff but there are many methods you can use to get subscribers. Plus in the adswaping game is all about the number of subscribers you get. You also need to mail frequently so your email is alway senen What people neglect to tell is that they need a low end offer to get them on a buyer list. This is where the real money is made because you can filter them off the freebie list and treat them like gold and give them content and great offers. If I had a $1000 I would build a content site instead. Since content is king you'll never have to worry about where your next swap will come from because you have a content based site.

Bauger, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  6. dharan

dharan Peon

Best Answers:
    If have $xxxxx amount in my view invest them in gold, earn sites,and in stocks......

dharan, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  7. karlo.dude

karlo.dude Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A good thing is stocks. Or buy ready made Big sites. :)

karlo.dude, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  8. mtnmom5

mtnmom5 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you know something about SEO and online marketing, buy a good content rich website that has some age to it and work it. trouble is, most people that actually HAVE an older content rich site know the value of it and don't want to part with it. :)

mtnmom5, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  9. sam10060

sam10060 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are looking to invest then I would suggest you to go with stock investment in a reputed pharmaceutical company because no matter how bad the stock market gets pharma companies don't get hit that bad.

sam10060, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  10. Basanta

Basanta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think it will be better if you invest in Gold and stock market. You can also invest in property and real estate field which is having more demand now a days.

Basanta, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  11. Master Directory

Master Directory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    gold and stock market is the best and quick, but u must watch and learn the curve ;-)

Master Directory, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  12. hostavps

hostavps Member

Best Answers:

And if you have USD 3000, repeat the steps above 3 (three) times. Thanks. :)

hostavps, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  13. bange

bange Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've been using Safe-swaps com it for a month and in the last 3 weeks have added 1000 subscribers to my list.
    It's made swaps so much faster to setup I don't know how I managed without it.

[​IMG]

bange, Oct 29, 2012 IP
  14. kerdip

kerdip Peon

Best Answers:
    ~ This is only an idea:
    For me, I don't want to be jailed in online business. Ask yourself what you really like, your hobby. Then develop that to be a profitable activity.

kerdip, Oct 29, 2012 IP