1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Advertiser to Choose ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by arghya, Sep 16, 2010.

Someone might stop me saying that its only been 36 hours since I started my site, but there has been nearly 1k visitors in this short span of time and I am thinking to give ads there.
    So which advertiser to choose ? I applied to Google absence, they didn't reply yet. Registered Bidvertiser and gave their ad, but despite many of my friend clicking on the ad, the number of clicks show 0, don't know why.
    New Picture (2).jpg
    And I know nothing about them.
    Anybody has any idea or suggestion ?

arghya, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  2. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Because they are low quality clicks. You are not allowed to get people to click on the ads or you'll get banned from the advertiser for eternity. You should read through the rules of the advertiser before jumping onboard.

Laceygirl, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  3. arghya

arghya Peon

Best Answers:
    what is a low quality click ?

arghya, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  4. Tom_Lee

Tom_Lee Peon

Best Answers:
    You are not allowed to get people to click on the ads or you'll get banned from the advertiser for eternity. You should read through the rules of the advertiser before jumping onboard.

Tom_Lee, Sep 28, 2010 IP