1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Affiliate to choose? High or low prices?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by VINC, Jun 27, 2011.

Hi, I want to put affiliate on my website and I don't know which one. The one that have good cheap prices or the one with high prices? They both have same products and percentage.

Low prices - more people will buy?
    High prices - more money from one sale

what do you recommend?

Thanks

VINC, Jun 27, 2011 IP
  2. Icecube_media

Icecube_media Peon

Best Answers:
    You should put with low prices. This will keep regular cash flow for you and people buy online which offer low price. A product with low cost is going to sell more often than a product with high cost. You may also sell high priced products but they may take much longer time than the low priced products.

Icecube_media, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  3. pritesh3232

pritesh3232 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    not big price or low price , when promoting affliate sales , just a product that is actually worth the amount would be fine for making around as affliate...dont mind about price or commision , just look out if the product is actually worth the price for our customers

pritesh3232, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  4. hashif

hashif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I will go with low prices..This will convert more compared to high price products..:)

hashif, Sep 28, 2011 IP