1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

which business on the internet has a less competition?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by most444, Nov 9, 2016.

i just was thinking on making an online movies site and i found out that there are alot of them allready with very hard competition.. i thought about other some businesses as well but the same there alot of sites and a hard competition which you can't compete with them unless you have abig budget and very good team with you... i am new to this business and i maybe wrong (please correct me if i am wrong) i just want some clear steps to start...thanks

most444, Nov 9, 2016 IP
  2. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Perhaps you can find a niche within the movies category? Sometimes sub-niches will have less competition. Try to find a topic that appears to be under served and something you think you can do better than your competitors. What can you offer that others cannot?

danasurvey, Nov 9, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As well as looking for less competitive niches you need to look at where your personal skills lie and the regulations in your country.

Assisted dying is a big issue right now but many countries prevent discussion and sales of books etc. If Egypt is more liberal you could have an advantage there.

sarahk, Nov 9, 2016 IP
  4. unlimitedoptions4us

unlimitedoptions4us Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi:

Have you tried starting a business to help local businesses advertise? The competition primarily be anyone else trying to help local businesses do online advertising. If you find a small obscure niche then you can you will have less competition.

Good Luck,

Dan

unlimitedoptions4us, Nov 9, 2016 IP
  5. most444

most444 Banned

Best Answers:
    there is another important thing about online movies that is the .. copyrights ..
    i have no information about it and i wonder if those sites really have the permissions from the movies owners to add these movies on their websites?and how do they get it?
    and about niches that have less competition i am trying to find one .

most444, Nov 10, 2016 IP
  6. most444

most444 Banned

Best Answers:
    this business may cause me go to jail.. it's absolutely not the appropriate idea to do in egypt it's not only against the law it's against the culture there and the society foundations etc.. also i don't think there are many people in egypt looking for such things

it's maybe a good idea but there is another thing to keep in mind that the obscure niches that have less competition often have less customers.. and the ones that have alot of customers have high competition .. i really dont want to be alone with no competition in niche that has no customers .the key is to find niche that has less competition with alot of customers looking to be served in that niche

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2016
    most444, Nov 10, 2016 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    But one high value sale may be all you need.

sarahk, Nov 10, 2016 IP
  8. MoneyTheory

MoneyTheory Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It's a very controversial topic.. There are millions of saturated markets right now and players just getting in and banking huge! It all depends on the execution of the idea and laying out your strengths and weaknesses before entering the market. Reason non-saturated niche's work because not a lot of people are doing them which gives whoever starts the edge but to enter a saturated market, you need to be unique in some way. If you can offer that uniqueness or freshness in your idea/product than you should execute.

MoneyTheory, Nov 11, 2016 IP
  9. martinrei

martinrei Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    FBA selling products of you own country. If you are the only one doing that you won´t have competition.

martinrei, Nov 12, 2016 IP
  10. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I believe that since you are new, avoid everything you are actually thinking of, everything you like on daily basis and focus on something unsual, yet like @sarahk said try to find something that you know about or willing to learn.

IG2010, Nov 12, 2016 IP
  11. alxre

alxre Peon

Best Answers:
    To extend on this maybe one of your hobbies if you are very good at it can be something to do like online mini-course on the topic. Read around the forum alot watch alot of online videos to see what others are doing till something strikes you as interesting .

alxre, Nov 16, 2016 IP