1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

which CMS is this site using??

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by rome9t9, Oct 4, 2008.

rome9t9, Oct 4, 2008 IP
  2. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    Lever, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  3. billnad

billnad Peon

Best Answers:
    More importantly though probably is how the theme is built. I notice that the theme looks a lot like what can be outputted from Wordpress.

More improtantly then what CMS a site uses is what do you want to do? Do you want your site to look like the site or just have features that you see there. I tend to use Wordpress for all of my sites mostly because I am comfortable with it and because I can set it up easily. If you were to use Wordpress you would be looking to find an orange color themse with two sidebars. This hould not be too uncommon.

The real problem is getting all of the cool content. I notice that Gear Live has lots of great articles that a tech person would be really interested in reading

billnad, Oct 11, 2008 IP
  4. rome9t9

rome9t9 Peon

Best Answers:
    first i thought it was WP powered but i looked up the source code and didnt find WP. so i was puzzled what powered it. It looked a lot like WP.

Ya i also use WP on all my site. its so easy to throw up and create sites easily.

rome9t9, Oct 11, 2008 IP