1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which CMS w/ for my needs and an NT sever?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by mhamel, Jun 16, 2006.

I have a website, publictruth.org, which i have not been updating regularly, but would like to renew my efforts. I've also created a new template page that I might merge to, publictruth.org/index2.html

I have basic dreamweaver skills, so I need something that I would be able to manage. It seems like it would be nice to work with a CMS product, but my main concern is developing top and left navigation that can be modified over time. Currently I can create static top and left navigation, but this is a problem as I would have to update each page if I revamp the navigation. My other option is the use of frames, which is not an option at all, as I know that frames cause more harm than good. I know there are other solutions, but I don't know how to use them. Please sugguest anything that might fit my needs, as well as the limitations of my host which you can find below.

This is the hosing service that I have:
    http://ucvhost.com/windowshosting_limitedtimeoffer.htm

Thanks,

Mike

mhamel, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Scoot over to www.opensourcecms.com and try out the various free systems they have set demos up for.

In particular look at Joomla and Drupal. I'm not sure if they have wordpress.org but depending on your vision a blog product may be enough.

sarahk, Jun 16, 2006 IP