1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which CMS would work best for me?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Daniel591992, Jun 11, 2007.

Hey, my site, doDesign (http://dodesign.us/), needs a CMS to help make updating easier. Well, I don't really need one. It would be nice though.

On my site, I make free web templates and let people download them. It's not very complex. I don't even host the downloads. The reason I want a CMS is because I'd be able to have an RSS feed and use sites like Technoratti to help get traffic.

The CMS needs to be free. I was thinking of using Wordpress, but I'm not sure how to go about having the thumbnail on the main page and the full thing on the design page.

Link: http://dodesign.us

Daniel591992, Jun 11, 2007 IP
  2. wendallb

wendallb Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have used Mambo, Drupal and some others as well. My favorite Joomla.

I am stuck on Joomla as it is easy to install and very easy to use.. www.joomla.org

Hope this helps

WendallB

wendallb, Jun 11, 2007 IP
  3. pj1s

pj1s Active Member

Best Answers:
    Check opensourcecms.com - they have loads of demos. You'd be looking after a CMS that has a good gallery integrated or available... Most have this. Those you can also find on www.opensourcecms.com

Happy hunting.

pj1s, Jun 11, 2007 IP
  4. themesclub

themesclub Banned

Best Answers:
    I will recomend Joomla for open source.
    For automated Themes management - cost a little money but what it try deonixscripts dot com

themesclub, Jun 11, 2007 IP