1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Hosting for IP Board Forum?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by bestmate, Apr 21, 2010.

Which hosting company would you recommend for hosting a forum running IP Board? Max budget of $10 a month but ideally cheaper. I am thinking of going with either Hostgator or Bluehost but not sure which is better for a forum style website (with some adult content). My current hosting (Fatcow) does not allow adult content. Also please post any coupons for who you would recommend thanks.

Cheers.

bestmate, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  2. micksss

micksss Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Since you said (with some adult content) that leaves out BlueHost. HostGator allows adult content and fits your budget and requirements.

micksss, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  3. FavouritesBlog

FavouritesBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah Hostgator will be fine for an adult forum.

FavouritesBlog, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  4. bestmate

bestmate Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys. Almost signed up for Bluehost as i thought i read somewhere they allow adult content! I've signed up with Hostgator and so far so good.

Funny enough, with Fatcow, there was no action taken despite the fact i had adult content on my site for several months but thought best to move my site any way to avoid potential problems in future.

bestmate, Apr 22, 2010 IP