1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is best script/CMS for Questions and Answers type site?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by yashved, Nov 20, 2008.

I intend to develop a simple Questions and Answers site (similar to Yahoo Answers).... as a sub-domain or an extension to my main website....

I do not have even working knowledge of CMS like Drupal or Joomla and have never used them before, although I have used Pligg but I am unsure on how can I use it to create a questions and answers site.....

I searched the web for specific tutorial on how to create questions and answers site....
    Can anyone suggest the best FREE script/CMS which would serve my purpose and a guidance tutorial if possible.... :)

yashved, Nov 20, 2008 IP
  2. happpy

happpy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    most such solutions suffer on bloat, excessive use of database and rewrite etc.

i could custom-code you such a script, optmized for hightraffic & seo, with autogenerated real static html and all that google loves.

if you have a clear outline in mind and a decent budget for the project, PM me along with your yahoo/icq/msn/gtalk-messenger ID to talk about it.

happpy, Nov 20, 2008 IP