1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is best way for earning from Automatic Resume Submission Software?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by rajamanickam.a, Aug 16, 2013.

We have developed a Software for automatically posting Candidate Resume to around 50 U. S Job Sites automatically.

Now I am looking for a way for earning from this Software. I am exploring different ways, and I would like to know which is best way, or whether I need to continue all the ways.

Let me explain my approaches.
    • Selling our Service to individual Candidates using PPC campaigns (e.g Google Adwords). i-e The candidate will enter his Resume details in our Site, and our Software will automatically post his resume to 50 U.S job Sites once he complete the payment step.
    • Allowing Agencies/Marketers to use our service from our site so that they can process the Resume posting for their customers. I will give them separate login with specific number of allowed resume postings based on their payment. I may allow them to top-up it later.
    • Selling our Software with Source Code at lower price (around $150) so that lot of existing Job Boards and Resume service companies can integrate it with their own site so that they can sell it as additional service for their existing Customer base. I can earn money by giving monthly updates for new changes (Many job sites used to change frequently, so we need to update the software accordingly), or by charging for any custom work (e.g adding new job site)

Which is best way? Right now I am planning to try all 3 ways at once. Is is OK? Or, I need to try one by one? Is there any other approach for earning from this Software?

And, how to find potential buyers for selling the Software as well as the Service?

rajamanickam.a, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  2. rajamanickam.a

rajamanickam.a Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    @onlinesolutions1985 Ok. But our Software is NOT a Job board. This Software will help the candidates to save their time for posting their resume in 50 Job sites.

rajamanickam.a, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  3. jeny42000

jeny42000 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think if you do the first two, I wouldn't do the third choice. It would be competition. Maybe also try to get affiliates, and pay referrals to websites that send you customers - click bank, cj, make it an app. Just a thought.

jeny42000, Aug 22, 2013 IP