1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is your choice for social media influence monitoring?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by JRLSolutions, Aug 15, 2011.

I know Klout is considered the leader in measuring social influence, but personally I prefer Peer Index due to some specifics and the fact that Klout says I am a fan of serial killers because I 'liked' the Dexter Facebook fan page. No mention of the thousands of social media and other forms of online marketing I do for work...nothing relevant to the loads of tweets and shares I do regularly. SocialIQ is the third option, and personally one I find myself leaning towards when it comes to a permanent influence measurement tool.

So my question is:

What do you use to measure your social influence and what is that tools main selling point for you?

Thanks ahead of time for any input!

JRLSolutions, Aug 15, 2011 IP
  2. xenon121

xenon121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i measure my social influence my friends and movies.

xenon121, Aug 15, 2011 IP
  3. annepatrick

annepatrick Peon

Best Answers:
    I just only tried to use Google Analytics in all of my social media marketing output. Also, i am using Netvani to monitor and manage all of my social accounts in different social networks since I can save more time and effort.

annepatrick, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  4. JRLSolutions

JRLSolutions Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome Anne, Netvani is great, been using it lately myself. I also got invited to try out a beta for a tool that is similar called Alternion, it has up to 220 network connection options and unsual ones such as ebay or etsy stores, or even amazon author pages. Don't know if you could use a tool with that many but its great to try, especially while it is still free.

JRLSolutions, Sep 15, 2011 IP