1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which licenses I need to buy/sell wholesale? (UK)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Treyno, Mar 17, 2012.

Hello,

I have been searching around the net for this answer, but it seems you need different licenses/I.D's for different type's of business's (obviously), I'm just not 100% sure on which one's I need. (Differs with the country your from, I'm from UK)

Basically what I am wanting to do is;

Buy bulk from wholesalers (Wholesalers in the UK and out of the UK)
    Sell on my own website, on Ebay and other similar sites to customers in and out of the UK
    It's going to be me and one other person to start with, we have no overhead fee's/offices or anything like that, it's from the comfort of our homes to start with.
    It's from our own money that we will be putting in to the business.

So I'm assuming I will have to register it as a business, and get a tax I.D and I'm not sure what else.

So anybody that is able to point me in the right direction, with correct form names I will need, or some direct links for exactly what I am looking for would be much appreciated.

Also anybody that is starting a similar thing to what I am wanting to do, or has already started and succeeded in what I am wanting to do could send me a PM? In case I have any quick questions that could be answered easily I would appreciate it a hell of a lot. We could swap ideas and point each other in different directions? I don't know, just a thought. But yeah if we could swap emails, as I currently have no contacts in this industry, and from what I understand it's not what you know, it's who you know. (I'm not in the slightest interested in finding out what niche's or marketing strategies you use, different niche's/strategies work for different people so why would I want yours).

I just feel at the moment I'm doing something a bit crazy (Which I like), I'd just be more comforted with a few contacts I can run a thought/question by, the more English you know, the better, I don't have much patience/time to translate gibberish.

Again, Thanks in advance and any input will be read and appreciated it.

Treyno, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  2. blacknet

blacknet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Easiest thing to do is go through the uk gov website for startup businesses and registering for tax, pretty much everything you need is there, and anything that's missing is requested when you try to sign up with specific websites.

blacknet, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  3. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    For this you have to take permission from your local government authorities.

jhardy2008, Mar 27, 2012 IP